Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back Again

So my dear husband asked me to hold off on the blog, until I had some of the apartment under control. I think that I have a good grip on things. The supper dishes are sitting, waiting to be done, but besides that, I think that our apartment looks decent. So, things that need to be done...tonight: Clean up dishes, put away leftovers (supper wasn't long ago), make menu for the week (something new I tried last week and it worked AWESOME), and grocery shopping list. I only need to make something for tomorrow night and then the girls and I are off to my sister's college graduation for the weekend. My poor husband will have to make due with what is around the house, or go hang out with his brothers. So, I guess I should be off. Aspiring Wife out!

No comments:

Post a Comment